The Macks Center for Jewish Education is committed to improving the work of local Jewish educators and communal professionals, making it easier for them to be successful in the workplace.
CJE offers workshops, seminars and other resources to:
- Improve Jewish competencies and knowledge
- Promote collaboration and networking
- Offer creative and non-traditional approaches to Jewish education
- Develop new ideas for reaching, inspiring and engaging families to grow in their Judaism
- Facilitate career advancement
CJE professional development opportunities bring together educators working in Jewish early childhood education programs, congregational schools and day schools to enhance their abilities in teaching about Israel, Jewish values, Torah and other Jewish and general education subjects.
Click here to schedule an online consultation with Julie Tonti, Director of Educator Services