Shevet Achim is an innovative school twinning model funded by The Baltimore Ashkelon Partnership of the Associated and supported by the Jewish Agency for Israel (JAFI). Shevet Achim cultivates direct relationships between 5 schools in Baltimore and 5 schools in Ashkelon. Educators collaboratively envision and implement engaging and creative educational experiences to foster meaningful relationships between learning communities in both cities. Students and teachers establish personal connections with each other, learn more about each other’s interests and communities through synchronous and asynchronous mifgashim (meetings), ongoing communication through a shared platform for paired digital classrooms, a library of resources and teaching tools, professional training and creation and celebration of culmination projects.
- Beth El Congregational School and Arlozorov School
- The Joseph and Corinne Schwartz Religious School of Beth Israel Congregation and Nof Yam Bet School
- Bolton Street Synagogue and Mekif Hey School
- Krieger Schechter Day School and Omanuyot School
- Ohr Chadash Academy and Madaim School
Baltimore Ashkelon Partnerships Shevet Achim participants singing our eponymous song, Shevet Achim v’Achayot.